We’re Open Outdoors from 26th April
(Opening Hours: 11 am to 9 pm Daily)
Kitchen open from 12 Noon
Useful Information If Planning A Visit
- Outside service to table be in place. One of our staff will come to you on arrival at the White Hart rea door. menus and sign-in and sanitiser are here.
- We request that all customers allow us to carry out a temperature check before heading to their table.
- 1st drink order and food orders are made on arrival to our member of staff at the door. We also ask all our customers to leave contact details at this point. A sheet will be available.
- After this first order, all further orders will be taken by staff at individually numbered tables. Food and cutlery will be delivered to the table if ordered.
- Staff will be wearing PPE (masks and gloves) at all times and public hand sanitiser will be available throughout the outside areas
- There are separate ladies and gents toilets and these will be sanitised every 2 hours. Plenty of hand sanitiser will be available there and the outside areas for customer’s use. We ask our customers to be alert to social distancing and other users of the toilets.
- We are operating a ‘Specials Board’ and single ‘Light Bite’ food menu during opening hours. The Light Bite menu is printed on da board in the outdoor seating area. Note that the menu could change on a daily basis.
- For customers seated in the front outside area at the White Hart, ordering can be done (socially distanced of course) at the Bar window. However, we expect most orders to be collected by our regularly roving staff who will collect orders for food and drink from individual tables.
- On departure, we ask all our customers to depart directly from the front or through the rear car park exit, depending on where their table was located. Not through the Pub buildings, please.
- Payment currently accepted includes cash or card (the latter processed indoors).
- Please note that during the initial re-opening phase we will not be able to accommodate dogs inside (they can stay outside of course).
We look forward to welcoming you back to the White Hart in these unusual times. With your help, we can operate in a relaxing, safety-conscious way.
If you have any questions about our arrangements for outside opening or your particular visit plans, please contact us
Tel: 01633 450258