We’re Open Outdoors
(And INDOORS from 3rd August 2020)
(Opening Hours: 11 am to 9 pm Daily)
Useful Information If Planning A Visit
- Outside signage directs customers to the Stable bar entrance at the side of the White Hart
- There are 2-metre social distancing markers at appropriate points on the journey from entrance to the bar ordering area and onward to an outside table (front or back).
- 1st drink order and food orders are made on arrival at the main bar. We also ask all our customers to leave one set of contact details with bar staff at the time of their first order
- After this first order, all further orders will be taken by staff at individually numbered tables. Food and cutlery will be delivered to the table if ordered.
- Staff will be wearing PPE (masks and gloves) at all times and public hand sanitiser will be available throughout the outside areas
- There are separate ladies and gents toilets and these will be sanitised every 2 hours. Plenty of hand sanitiser will be available there and the outside areas for customer’s use. We ask our customers to be alert to social distancing and other users of the toilets.
- We are operating a ‘Specials Board’ and single ‘Light Bite’ food menu during opening hours. The Light Bite menu is printed on disposable menu cards. Note that the menu could change on a daily basis.
- For customers seated in the front outside area at the White Hart, ordering can be done (socially distanced of course) at the Bar window. However, we expect most orders to be collected by our regularly roving staff who will collect orders for food and drink from individual tables.
- On departure, we ask all our customers to depart directly from the front or through the rear car park exit, depending on where their table was located. Not through the Pub buildings, please.
- Please note that during the initial re-opening phase we will not be able to accommodate dogs inside (they can stay outside of course).
We look forward to welcoming you back to the White Hart in these unusual times. With your help, we can operate in a relaxing, safety-conscious way.
If you have any questions about our arrangements for outside opening or your particular visit plans, please contact us
Tel: 01633 450258